The Broken Road
NG-S2 Survival Pack
NG-S2 Survival Pack
• A sleeping bag.
• Flashlight with a concealed pocket knife and 6 batteries (each battery has a life of 48 hours of continuous use).
• Compass/inertial mapper; lets you know how far you’ve traveled and in which direction(s): + 10% to Land Navigation rolls. The compass has a mirror finish on one side and can use the sun to signal others or send Morse-code messages.
• Short-Range Radio: 5 mile (8 km) range.
• Mini-First-Aid Kit (1): A roll of gauze, 48 adhesive bandages (different sizes), roll of medical tape, pair of small scissors, pocket knife, and a tube of protein healing salve.
• Hunting and Fishing Kit: Wires, fishing line and several hooks and pulleys, useful for both fishing and setting snares for small game.
• Saw-Wires (3): A serrated, ultra-hard wire with two ring handles, able to cut though wood, stone and even S.D.C. metals. Does most
of the chores of an axe, but with less time and effort.
• Fire Starter (1): A pocket cigarette lighter and a flint striker with 6 extra flints (good for starting hundreds of fires).
• Survival Knife, a small hatchet, and a wooden cross. Four signal flares.
• 30 feet of lightweight climbing cord, a pair of climbing gloves, four ceramic spikes and a small mallet.
• Bar of soap and a washcloth.
• Canteen and a food rations bag
This leather bandoleer was made with scraps from deer and other animals. It holds 100 .45 long colt rounds and has places to hold 2 more full boxes of 25. There is also a place on each side to attach leg holsters to complete the ensemble. I can be worn over armor.
Ascendant campaigns can view previous versions of their pages, see what has changed (and who did it), and even restore old versions. It's like having a rewind button for your campaign.
We've already been saving your edits, so if you upgrade now you will have instant access to your previous versions. Plus, you get a 15-day free trial, so there's nothing to lose.